I am interested in exploring the intersections of design, communication, and education.
For a concise introduction to my research, check out my 2017 talk about educational memes: “Learning, Literacy & Lulz”.
(more to be added soon)
Presentations and Video lectures
- Memes as Tools for Educational Communication (Drexel SPARK! Librarian talk #2)
- ACRL DVC Lightning Talk
- Learning, Literacy & Lulz (Drexel SPARK! Librarian talk)
- The Evolution of Dog Pants
- Chinese Meme Presentation
- Memes: A Microcosm of Art History
Things I have collected for my own use but may be useful for others. Currently one page, but will be expanded.